Help us beat breast cancer

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tomorrow is the BIG day!

Tomorrow is the BIG day! I'm sitting home alone. My kids are in good hands at Cliff and Kristy's house and Jon is at work while I sit here lost in my own thoughts. I'm thinking "this is it." No turning back now! I need to be at the Cancer Center at 7:45 tomorrow morning to begin my chemo treatment. This is what I've been waiting for since my plan has been implemented 2 weeks ago. I'm nervous, anxious, and have a million things going through my head. I'm trying to remain positive that the side effects won't get me too bad. I don't want to be stuck in bed, with body aches and hair falling out on my pillow. I want to be playing outside with my children, loving my husband and enjoying my life. I know I can't look into the future and foresee what's going to happen, but I do pray for an easy course. I do want to thank everyone again for their love and support during my difficult time. I don't know where I'd be without you all. Please keep the prayers and positive vibes coming. I know there working! Love, Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment