Help us beat breast cancer

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Itchy, itchy, itchy!

Mentally and physically... today is so much better. The aches are tolerable and I actually feel like doing something for a change. This is great because I was starting to feel like a slug and feeling pretty guilty that Jon has to take care of me all the time. My big downfall for the day.... itchy rash all over my chest, neck and face. I look ridiculous! I called the doctor and they told me to Benadryl it up. So I may be out of commission anyway. As for the mouth ulcers, the doctors are currently calling in a prescription for Magic Swizzle to numb me up. I heard, it's the bomb! Thanks Beth for being an only child *wink, wink*. Hopefully my taste buds will come back soon. Everything tastes funny and I feel like I have pruney mouth all the time. Such a weird feeling. Ice pops and supplemental drinks have been my friends lately. Sorry that I took a hiatus on the thank you cards... I've been pretty down lately. But I think today will be the day to express my gratitude once again. I truly am so appreciative of all the love and support my family and I have been receiving. It's so nice to have such great people on our side and helping us push through this. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment